|Salary||As per industry norms|
|Start Date||May 6, 2013|
|End Date||May 31, 2013|
Client: US based product company.
Candidate will work on the next gen architecture for our enterprise management product and be responsible for requirements gathering and creating wireframes/flows to support the UI team in the creation of assets for all products.
What you get to do everyday:
– Provide comprehensive designs for all our product’s new features, specifying layout, functionality, and flow
– Gather design requirements from appropriate stakeholders
– Advocate and lead UX discussions; achieve best-possible designs
– Drive design thinking and champion the UX vision across the organization
– Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences within product requirements and deadlines.
– Collaborate with other designers, project leads, and engineering teams, working to prioritize UX design
– Create wireframes, workflow diagrams, mockups and design specifications required for proper implementation.
What you bring to the role:
– 5+ years of experience in applied UX design, Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Solid portfolio demonstrating your UX skills with examples of process used on projects (please specify work done individually or with a team)
– A passion for UX and keeping current with recent usability trends and best of practices.
– Experience working with Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Visio or other UX wireframing tools.
– You must be comfortable with a motion driven process. UX design is highly iterative and includes multiple rounds of brainstorming and revisions to find the perfect solution
– Good communication skills with the ability to present and explain UX ideas and concepts effectively whether verbally, written or through visuals
– Open minded and collaborative approach to UX with the ability to take direction and constructive feedback and use it to create easy to use solutions
– Ability to produce in a fast paced environment with a dedication to iterate in pursuit of the best UX solutions
– Self-motivated worker with ability to prioritize and manage work load to meet critical project deadlines
– A desire to grow your skill sets and broaden your experience
– Experience/degree in interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or other UX design-related field
– Experience working in a development team as a user interface designer or artist
– Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to present design solutions for UX
– Strong project management skills; ability to manage schedules and identify project needs and priorities
– Art skills good to have
– Hands on familiarity with HTML and CSS
– Experience with Ext/JS and other web technologies